Your Competitive Edge Workshop

Know – Like – Trust

 July 19, 2014

9:00 AM – Noon

La Quinta Inns & Suites

Atlanta Perimeter/Medical Center


 Eventbrite sm logo



  • Are you frustrated with doing business as usual and looking for a way to stand out from the crowd?
  • Would you like to connect more readily with your customers and clients so that yours is the name they think of when in need of the services you offer?
  • Would you like to learn how to communicate with others in a way that increases their confidence and trust in you?


Plumb bob divider



Dear Friend:


Did you know that according to a study once done by The Carnegie Foundation only 15% of success in life can be attributed to education and learned technical skills?  The other 85% is largely determined by a person’s ability to get along and work well with others. If that is true (and coming from such a credible source as that,  one would have little reason to doubt it), doesn’t it strike you as odd that we spend incredible sums of money and many years on education and technical skills, but invest so little on the skills that will so greatly affect our success?


Unless you live on a deserted island with a volleyball named Wilson like Tom Hanks did in the movie, Cast Away, you are surrounded by people, and people are your customers and clients.


New businesses are springing up every day and the competition is fierce.  Customers have many different companies to choose from with whom to do business.


What will make them choose yours?  What will make you stand out from the crowd?    


It is a proven fact that people do business with those they Know, Like and Trust.  This is so well-known that some call it the KLT Factor.


Clients and customers want to do business with someone who is confident in who they are and what they provide.  Whether they like you or not will largely be determined by the way you communicate with them and make them feel.  And, trust is something that you must earn.


While it may be well-known as a concept, I have found that not many know how to actually maximize its effect.  If this is vital to the growth and stability of your business, wouldn’t it make sense to invest in increasing YOUR Know, Like and Trust quotient?


Of course it would! So I invite you to attend one of my hugely effective, enjoyable and dynamic workshops that are virtually guaranteed to increase your KLT Factor.




Eventbrite sm logo



In this 3-hour interactive and powerful workshop you will:


KNOW…yourself and others

  • Gain insight into your own personal style
  • Discover how your style impacts your interactions
  • Learn to recognize the observable behavioral patterns of those different from you


LIKE…increase your likeability

  • Gain cues and clues to better communication skills
  • Learn how to speak your clients’ “language”
  • Discover the 4 “Ings” to connecting


TRUST…the building block of every relationship

  • Discover what inspires trust (It may not be what you think!)
  • Learn how to create an environment of value & respect
  • Understand the steps necessary to reach rapport


When practiced and applied, what you gain from this workshop is guaranteed to add to your client base, give you a competitive edge, and increase your bottom line!


Plumb bob divider